The blog combining two passions most people could give a rat's ass about.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Art Challenge 4-6

I have a bunch of old envelopes from the city of Skokie and some color pencils. Here are the results

CHALLENGE 4&5
LEFT: Draw eastern and western horoscope and element. Both happen to be rams but my elements are fire and metal. I drew the rams to reflect that.
RIGHT: Create character based on random character generator. My words were Bully. Dull. Graceful that may be an Orc.
CHALLENGE 6 (part one)
Draw your characters as seasons
LEFT Garzzle as summer. Garzzle likes wearing as little as possible and it literally burns when he pees. Summer seemed like his season.
RIGHT: Xionus is a horder of sorts. Fall is the season where you are supposed to stockpile supplies.0


 Challenge 6 (part 2)
LEFT: Mechan as Winter. Looks the best with a beard and armor. 
RIGHT: Llayna as Spring. She's worn leaves before so it makes sense. My wife pointed out that it rains a lot in the spring so I drew a storm cloud that follows Llayna around. If read Crawlers you'll realize how fitting it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment