The blog combining two passions most people could give a rat's ass about.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Vision

I've finished the "Vision" section of my political site. It took me a while because I had an idea of what was going to be in it and how it would look but those two ideas weren't playing well together. So instead of having something really specific I have a gist of my philosophy on how to make this country great.
My sentimental over flashy way of defining greatness.
A bit of trivia on this comic. The icon for the section is a take on Ronald Reagan's description of America as a "shining city on a hill". I like that imagery but I am more inclined to follow Ron Paul's interputation of that statement- to lead the world by example not through force.
Though the Doctor and I would have some different ideas on what kind of example to lead.
http://www.nilvsdcbs.com/vision.html

No comments:

Post a Comment