The blog combining two passions most people could give a rat's ass about.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Press Release

Press Release I sent out Monday:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contact Nicholas Ivan Ladendorf

Web site address http://www.electladendorf.us

Springfield, MO- Shortly after announcing he would be seeking the US House of Representatives as a Democrat, Nicholas Ivan Ladendorf threw down the gauntlet for the media. In light of recent sex scandal speculation for politicians like Anthony Weiner; Ladendorf has offered to text pictures of his penis and buttocks to any interest member of the media. The 32 year old cartoonist has been a frequent critic of the media, and their lack of useful content. Ladendorf explains "I'm not a glory hound, I just wanted to draw overly developed people and robots punching each other, but I can't stand to see what is happening around me so this stunt is one part guerrilla marketing for my campaign, one part performance art to mock the media, and one part compulsive honesty. I couldn't in good conscious criticize politicians for acting like they are not human but remain quiet about having pictures of my junk on my phone. "

No comments:

Post a Comment